Based in Bagshot, Timeless Blades install artificial grass tailored to your needs, transforming outdoor spaces in Lightwater, Camberley, Sandhurst, Frimley, Farnborough and the wider Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire areas. Our experienced landscapers follow safe and practiced installation techniques, to ensure your artificial lawn not only looks great, but is long-lasting and durable.
Fake grass can be laid on top of a variety of hard and soft surfaces, including soil, wood, patios and concrete. We focus on consistently producing flawless synthetic grass installations, by following these steps:
- Remove any existing turf to the required depth, usually around 40mm, using a spade and turf cutter if required.
- Dispose of any unwanted debris and green waste ethically, ensuring the area is clear and tidy for the installation of artificial grass.
- Level the surface and cover the surface with a layer of aggregate, such as sand or crushed stones, levelling again once completed.
- Create a wooden framework edging around the chosen area where the fake grass is going.
- Fill the area inside the framework with 750mm of type 1 aggregate. Compact this to create a solid base for the artificial lawn.
- Cover the area with high-quality weed membrane and nail onto the timber edging, this will prevent weeds from growing up and out of drainage holes.
- Roll out and lay the synthetic grass onto the membrane surface, cutting to size and securing to the framework.
- When using multiple rolls of fake grass, these will need to be joined using adhesive and joining tape.
- For a natural-looking, flawless finish, brush through silica sand after installing to ensure a more stable finish.
Artificial grass is popular for its durability and aesthetic appeal. Using advanced technology, modern fake grass products look extremely natural and can be passed off as the genuine thing. Low-maintenance and practical, having an artificial lawn installed in your garden is a stylish and affordable alternative to natural grass, but it can also be used for various other applications inside and outside.
Some of the most common uses of synthetic grass we come across in Bagshot, Lightwater, Camberley, Sandhurst, Frimley, Farnborough and the surrounding areas include:
- Garden Lawns
- Balconies and Roof Tops
- Schools and Nurseries
- Restaurant and Beer Gardens
- Exhibitions and Events
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Shopping Centres and Retailers
- Dog Kennels and Shows
- Office Exterior Spaces
- Pop up Shops and Temporary Installations